Breakfast Lotus Bun Recipe
1 slice of Bacon
- 1 Original Lotus Bun
- Use an electrical steam or traditional steamer.
- Toss buns into steamer and leave in steamer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wrap bun(s) with wet paper towel.
- Microwave on low for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Place the bacon in a baking sheet and bake until desired crispiness
- Fry eggs and desired
- Slice cucumbers
- Add the fried egg into the steamed bun
- Place the bacon on top
- Place some cucumber slices, lay on the sauce and green onions.
Hoisin Sauce is available at your local Asian market or local market’s Asian foods section!