Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse Lotus Bun
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/3 cups of powdered sugar
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of corn syrup
- Arroyo Kitchen Green Tea Lotus Bun
2 strawberries, sliced
- Use an electrical steam or traditional steamer.
- Toss buns into steamer and leave in steamer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wrap bun(s) with wet paper towel.
- Microwave on low for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk cream cheese until softened.
- Mix in powdered sugar and vanilla until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk heavy cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks have formed.
- Add in corn syrup and continue whisking until stiff peaks form.
- Add half of the heavy cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture and fold to combine.
- Add and fold in the remaining heavy cream mixture.
- Slice up 2 strawberries and add them to the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Using a spoon, add the cheesecake mousse into the Lotus Buns.
- Serve and enjoy!
Cheesecake Mousse recipe from: www.letsdishrecipes.com/no-bake-cheesecake-mousse.