Tamago Lotus Bun Recipe
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Kewpie Mayo
- 1 tsp Nori Furikake
- 1 tsp AK Delicious Onion Sauce (optional)
- 1 Turmeric Lotus Bun
- Use an electrical steam or traditional steamer.
- Toss buns into steamer and leave in steamer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wrap bun(s) with wet paper towel.
- Microwave on low for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Boil the eggs
- Allow it cool by running it in cold water or letting it sit in an ice bath.
- Peel the egg shells
- Mash the eggs and add the Furikake, Kewpie mayonnaise and AK Delicious Onion Sauce (optional)
- Mix well
- Add the egg mixture into the steamed bun
- Garish with parley and enjoy!
Kewpie Mayonnaise & Furikake are available at your local Asian market or local market’s Asian foods section!