Tomato & Mushroom Asian Salad Recipe
Try our easy to prepare asian salad recipe!
This recipe features :
Arroyo Kitchen Delicious Onion Sauce
Little Jasmine Organic Roasted Seaweed
Prep time: Take around 25 b~ 30 minuets to prepare!
Nori (roasted seaweed)
1 boiled egg
1 tbsp of Arroyo Kitchen Delicious Onion Sauce
2 or 3 tsp of Soy Sauce
1/2 tsp of vinegar
1tsp of Mirin (sweet cooking wine)
Step 1: Boil an egg
Step 2: Make salad dressing
- Put 1tbsp of AK Delicious Onion Sauce into a bowl
- Add Soy sauce to the onion sauce
- Add the mirin (sweet cooking wine) and Vinegar- Add sugar to taste
Step 3: Chop/slice the cherry tomatoes, green onions and avocados. de-shell the boiled eggs.
Step 4: Assemble the salad!
- Put halved tomatoes tomatoes into a bowl
- Add in the chopped mushrooms
- Add in the sauce mixture
- Add in the chopped green onions
Step 5: Add the tomato and mushroom mixture to the salad
Step 6: Top the salad with avocados
Step 7: Drizzle some Olive Oil
Step 8: Add the boiled egg and some Nori (Roasted seaweed)
Step 9: Enjoy!
Here's the cooking instructions but in video format: